If you own a set of cookware called AMERICAN COOKWARE, that is not us. This company operated many years ago, the cookware came from China and the distributor put this name on it and sold it as American made. They are not around anymore.

This is what may happen to the cookware, and unfortunately, there is no recourse for it.

We can send you a replacement of our Vacumatic Cookware for 50% of the retail.

If, however, you need to replace your knob, we may be able to help with that, as we have something that is similar and will fit.

The opening in your lid needs to be a minimum of 1 1/4″.

if yours is, please go HERE to purchase your knob.

if yours is 1″, our knobs won’t fit.