50 YEAR LIFETIME WARRANTY
All our water purifiers are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a full 50 years from the time of the original purchase. Any housing ever found to be defective will be repaired or replaced free of charge. *
The warranties on Whole House systems range from 5 to 20 years.
INSTALLATION FAUCET KITS
Standard faucets are replaced free for one full year. After which, counter top and under counter kits can be replaced at any time for one-half the retail price at time of replacement for life, plus shipping and handling.
Cartridges are warranted for one year on a prorated basis from the purchase date plus shipping and handling. To replace your cartridge sooner, for any reason, you may pay a minimum charge of 25% (3 months usage) of the retail price of the cartridge. After that your cartridge is prorated at one-twelfth its current replacement cost for each month of use in excess of three, plus shipping and handling.
Full Hazard Warranty
In addition to the Warranty, Water Filter Canada agrees to replace all or any piece of your water purifier if it is lost, stolen, or destroyed by fire, flood, storm, earthquake or misuse, for one half of the retail purchase price at the time of replacement.
Water Filter Canada cancellation policy
Should you be dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will exchange it for any other Water Filter Canada product of equal value. Product must be returned within 30 days of purchase. In the case of a water or air purifier, a restocking fee may be applied if the cartridge has been used.
Go here for our cancellation policy
•Shipping costs to and from the company, of products to be considered for warranty, shall be borne by the purchaser.
•Any costs associated with the removal of installation of the product for warranty consideration shall be borne by the purchaser.
•This warranty does not apply to mechanical or structural damage caused by: excessive water pressures over 100 psi, improper handling, installation or abuse.
• Faucets and diverter valves are warranted for a period of one year only unless otherwise specified. This warranty applies to manufacturing/material defects only and does not apply to sticking or failure due to: lack of lubrication, lack of cleaning, improper cleaning or improper installation.
• All replaceable cartridges are warranted to be free from breakage/damage at the time purchase only. If the cartridge should fail there is a one year pro-rated warranty.
•This warranty does not apply to any part or component that has been subject to misuse, neglect or altered in any such way that it's performance is affected. To receive the full 50 year warranty you must replace your cartridge with a genuine Water Filter Canada water filter cartridge at the recommended replacement date.
• The company accepts no liability for damage caused in any way by the product after installation. The product should be properly inspected for defects prior to installation, installed by qualified personnel, closely monitored after initial installation and installed in accordance with plumbing codes in your area.
• Installation instructions are provided. These instructions are as a guide to the installer only and do not supersede the plumbing codes in your respective areas. Containment of these instructions does not conclude that the Company promotes or endorses self-installation, and no liability will be assumed by the company for the installation.
• No person, representative or firm is authorized to commit Water Filter Canada to any further liability or obligation than those stated on this form.
Water Filter Canada
634 Chenier Way, Orleans, Ontario, K4A 1R4 613-523-7800